Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all hehe^^

Today then realised that time actually flew pretty fast even if i didn't enjoy the first half of the year much due to some circumstances......but the second half was good cause i began my life as a Christian properly and also got to know alot of new frens at church when during my zone camp..which was from the 21st to the 23rd of Nov...what fun i had but most importantly i had my true experience of being touched by God..which was even greater....then after that on the very next service Pastor How talked about speaking in tongues..which is also baptism by the Holy Spirit..he told us that we shouldn't close our mouth while praying for God created the world with words alone..so i started to add together some of the syllable that i heard and put them together and now i'm speaking in tongue properly..which also meant that my prayers will be more effective..not because i spoke in tongue but because when i pray in tongue there is more faith in God...then i kept praying to god regarding my 'N'Levels result..and guess what i prayed for 7 points and He gave is to me...i also learnt that whatever we are facing good or bad mostly are tests or blessings from God guiding us to our destiny.^ ^...and just 2 weeks ago i learnt the birthday song in around an hour or so then after service i and Mattheaus played for Daniel my CGL well i wan't very good cause i forgot the 3rd and 4th part of the song...sian lor..but matt backed up for me..well can't expect much since i only learnt that little..then last sunday..came my chance to play it again..cause it was my father's birthday..remembered everything but a bit of out tune..oh and last saturday and sunday had the best christmas celebration ever cause i spent it in the presence of the Lord and my church mates which was fun like what lor..words cannot describe..and now i have a nintendo Ds and going to have a new handphone soon cause i passed my 'N's..YEAH!! and some photos below...
P.S.:almost forgot what i like to put..:song of the day:Omarion-Icebox..enjoy..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyDoCjjW1Tw

this was taken with my CG during the christmas celebration

No comments: