Sunday, May 24, 2009

God loves everyone..

Woohoo..just got back from one of the best concert ever which is performed by Red Rain and had learnt alot today too..YES!!! Although i injured two of my right knuckles while helping out just now and its pretty swollen right now but i still thoroughly enjoyed myself. I did take the photo which i promised but it's in polaroid so i can't upload it into my blog. Another thing which i gotten in this concert is the drumstick which Michael Turner used during the concert haha...although i missed the chance to get them to help me to sign it but i shall keep it till next year and get them to sign it...haha...make it more memorable..XD Well can't think of anything else to write so i shall continue tomorrow since i have school..Cheers everyone^^ Andrew^^

No comments: