Saturday, July 4, 2009

With Love and Dreams...

Today although i didn't go to church i learnt something while looking at the what's going on in the lives of my leaders and pastors. But before i say anyting i want to say sry the ppl whom i have let down unknowingly when i am down, however after today it shall never happen again. Because from today onwards instead of telling myself that i can't do stuff i shall begin to find out my true destiny in God and also my Dream, a Dream which shall lead me to my Destiny my true Purpose in God, and i believe that this Dream will keep me running to and with God and also to help build the Greatest Chuch i've known-Heart of God Church. And although they most likely can't see it but i want to congratulate Winniefred and WeiHong on becoming the new Worship Leaders of Heart o f God Church. In the name of Jesus i shall find this Dream soon!!!!^^

No comments: