Monday, August 13, 2007

Jovan's day out in near total freedom...

Today very shiok ah cause the moment i went home and told my mum i'm going out to study..she said sure no prob and dun be back to late thats all...wooohooo....but end up i went to 496 to study in a kopitiam instead of frontier library..lol..but at 5.25 like that matt say he want to go borrow books frm Frontier Librabry....some book title named:P.S. I Love You..dunno nice or not...after we reached there we couldn't find the book so we ended up studying there...so unlike me lor..a person who has not been really studying for the past 3 and a 1/2 years..wah super migrain(kind of heavy headache cause i got flu some more)...then matt win liao lor alot of chio bu(pretty girls)looking at today more the the time when he wore formal....*weet*..*weet*.....after that reach home at around 10+ cause waited for my sis....now having migrain again...pain lah...thats all..
P.S.: Ok not exactly since i always have a P.S.....still have another week(7days) to my prelim wah sian not exactly prepared what can i do???Chiong lah....oh and everybody pls DO NOT missunderstand matt as bad guy cause he really isn't and he's alot better than some guy i know...some fren of mine...Current mood damn sad lah...close to break down if my mind wasn't clogged up by my flu....cause thinking of someone in my heart....sian lah...T_T..damn sad lah..want to find some place to shout my heart out...but where?? ok thats all bye bye to all my readers...and tag pls..

No comments: