Thursday, July 19, 2007

At first i thought today would be a great day but instead i got beaten up by Oh and suffered a few bruises...and some more he told me to smoke and i almost gave in(lucky i didn't or i would have broken a promise)...after which i came home late..the first thing i saw was YH and his steady sharing a sit intimately together at the fitness corner below my block...after i got home my mum(foster) also reached home not long after...then she told me that she just went to the hospital with my mum(biological) for a check up, and she have a good news and a bad one..so i heard the bad one first which is my mum's cancer had spreaded through the areas around her lungs and if she does not go for chemotherapy she only have 8mths to live, but the good news isn't that good either, that is if she goes for chemotherapy she will continue to live but only for a fews years....why is it that this is happening to my life...can anyone help me???
P.S.:Not going to let the ones who appreciates me and has helped me down....thats all for today bye..

No comments: