Friday, July 20, 2007

Things that happened today...


Today was quite good cause alot of things happened. First thing i saw was a very small kitten which i think was born outside my house during the night and was calling for its mother or something then my mother tell me to wear a plastic bag and bring the kitten down which became very quite the moment i picked it up...
Then today go school, very free cause the weather very nice then rest alot..then during SEL we do skit, then for props we got high marks cause Oh and I got tatoos...then after that during english we have to write report regarding me getting 'bullied'..si bei sian but at least today feel better...
P.S.:40 days to 'N' Levels, and yay tml can get the final book of Harry Potter.And thanx alot PJ for you knwo what...i'm still hoping to get more freedom and also try to study harder...ok thats all for today bye..
My tatoo nice?
My tatoo again.... Kitten outside my house... The clouds look like one of harry potter movie scenes..

No comments: