Friday, July 27, 2007

Saddened to strive..

Today one very terrifying thing happened to me...my mum(biological) told me after my tuition that she is going to work which is supposed to be quite a normal thing, but the next thing she told me frightened me out of my guts and my heart could have jumped out. She told me that it was 6a.m in the morning, at first i thought she was kidding but after asking her a few more times and she actually went to her usual bus-stop to take a cab but luckily none stopped for her for only God knows what reason. She just stood there and kept telling me that it was 6 in the morning and if she don't reach there on time she would be scolded. I kept trying to persuade her to go back home that it was actually 6 in the late afternoon. This made me really worried cause whatever i told her she would just say it the opposite way, for example, i told her that if it was 6 in the morning on friday then i would be in school alrdy she then think for awhile and told me that i have no school today..wat the heck...then wouldn't i be sleeping my night through instead of having tuition or going after her telling her to go home...but in the end lucky my mum(foster) turned up and started talking with her else i might have to follow her all the way to her work place....i think that this sickness had cause her to bhave depression from what i heard from my Aunt...why why why..why should it happen on my mum(biological)...
P.S.:Who can help me??? I want do well in my studies for her to see and i also want to do everyone proud..Who is willing and is able to help me?? Ok thats all for today bye all.........current mood saddened...and....worried..

No comments: